The NABJ Multimedia Short Course is aimed to help student members gain the knowledge and skills necessary to tell news stories on various content platforms. The seminar will give students hands-on experience and access to mentors who currently work at some of the top media outlets in the country.
Participants must provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (have had required booster shots) to participate in the NABJ Short Course. You may upload a digital copy of your vaccination card below. Unvaccinated participants will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before the event and must provide proof of a negative result before participating in the event.
– Current NABJ student member in good standing
– Must major in journalism or a communications-related discipline
– Undergraduate junior or senior or graduate student with at least one full-year of school remaining at the time of the application and during the short course at an accredited U.S. college or university
– Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale) verified by an official transcript
– Completion of application requirements
– If selected, failure to meet the noted criteria will result in the removal from the short course.
Deadline: Midnight PT on Monday, January 15, 2024