Applications Open for NABJ’s Entrepreneur Academy
Posted by kstewart
June 9, 2021 1:14 am
The History of NABJ’s LGBTQ+ Task Force Part 206/01/2021
Longtime NABJ Member Paula Madison Part of Development Team for Limited Scripted Series Inspired by Vincent Chin Story06/11/2021
Applications for NABJ’s new Entrepreneur Academy | Powered by CafeMedia, are now open!
If you’d like to be considered for the Academy, fill out this application, which is due on Wednesday, July 14.
You must be an NABJ national member to be eligible to apply.
Click here if you need to renew your membership.
Additionally, here’s what you can expect from the Academy:
- Weekly two-hour group sessions focused on tangible skills
- Inspirational speaker series
- Community of like-minded independent content creators
- Weekly office hours with industry experts
- Weekly assignments and exercises focused on website and brand building
- Dedicated mentor for the duration of the program
- Saturday, June 5 – Applications available for the NABJ Entrepreneurship Academy | Powered by CafeMedia
- Wednesday, July 14 – Deadline for applications
- Saturday, July 31 – NABJ alerts inaugural class of their acceptance into the Academy
- Saturday, Aug. 7 – Deadline for attendees to confirm with NABJ that they’ll be participating
- NABJ Convention, Aug. 18-21 – Announce inaugural NABJ Entrepreneurship Academy Class
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Entrepreneur Network Co-Chairs Brett Chambers at email@example.com or Renita Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.