Job and Training Highlights
Posted by devano
February 22, 2020 1:46 pm
Recent Member Promotions and New Job Roles02/22/2020
Updates and News from Our Chapters02/22/2020
Jobs (Click red links to apply)
- San Francisco Chronicle is hiring: Senior News Leader(there are two positions, metro and investigations editor), Senior Editor, Food & Wine, Digital Editor, SFGATE
- Post-Crescent: Breaking/Trending News Reporter
- Detroit Free Press:Political Reporter
- San Antonio Express-News: Social Media Editor
- Bloomberg Industry Group is hiring two reporters, click here.
- The Education Writers Association is looking for its next class of Reporting Fellows, Click here.
- Politico’s newsroom is in search of an experienced editor and reporter. Contact:RTurner@politico.com
- BET.com is looking for freelance political reporters in Charleston, S.C. for the upcoming debate. Contact: Wendy.Wilson@bet.net.
- Artsy is accepting freelance pitches. Guidelines are here.
- Solutions Journalism is accepting pitches. More info here.
Visit NABJCareers.org for the latest job and fellowship opportunities. Upload your resume to share with recruiters who will join us at #NABJNAHJ20.
Register Now for These Training Events
Visit NABJ.org or click the event titles below.
- Millennial Media Summit, March 7 in New York
- Region II Conference, March 13 -15 in St. Louis
- Region III Conference, April 3 – 4 in Nashville
- Webinar: Longform Magazine Writing 101, March 18
- Region IV Conference, March 28 in Las Vegas
- Webinar: The Do’s and Dont’s of Reporting and Copy Editing, April 8
- Region I Conference, April 17-18 in Pittsburgh
- NABJ/NAHJ Convention, July 8-12 in Washington, D.C.