2021 NABJ-Verizon Media Multimedia Fellowship
HFPA Agrees to Meet with NABJ to Help Increase Diversity03/03/2021
NABJ Mourns the Loss of Founding Executive Director Paul H. Brock03/14/2021
The National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) is partnering with Verizon Media to host the NABJ-Verizon Media Multimedia Journalism Fellowship.
Verizon Media, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. Verizon Media reaches over one billion people globally with a dynamic house of 20+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Verizon Media is crafting the future of media and is an award-winning team of investigative, enterprise, trending, and breaking news editors, reporters, and producers with a track record of breaking stories that capture national attention.
As a fellow, you will make an impact and have your content resonate with readers across the globe. You will also have the great opportunity to engage with over a billion monthly active users.
Click on the tiles below to view position descriptions.
ASSIGNMENT DATES & COMPENSATION
- May 2021 – May 2022
- Salary commensurate with experience and market rate
- Refer to each job description
- Current NABJ member in good standing; to join NABJ, please select “Join” at https://nabjonline.org/
- Journalists with 3 – 7 years of professional work experience
- Completion of this application form that requires you to upload your resume, cover letter, and up to 3 work samples (For Yahoo Entertainment/Lifestyle, also include social media work experience.)
Application Deadline – Midnight (PT) on April 5, 2021
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.