2022 NABJ-Yahoo Inc. Multimedia Fellowship
NABJ Remembers Broadcast Legend, NABJ Hall of Famer Merri Dee03/16/2022
NABJ Remembers Young Journalist Sierra Jenkins, Community and Colleagues Left ‘Heartbroken’03/21/2022
The National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) is partnering with Yahoo Inc. to host the NABJ-Yahoo Inc. Media Multimedia Journalism Fellowship. Yahoo Inc. is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. Yahoo Inc. reaches over one billion people globally with a dynamic house of 20+ media and technology brands. A global leader digital and mobile, Yahoo Inc. is crafting the future of media and is an award-winning team of investigative, enterprise, trending and breaking news editors, reporters and producers with a track record of breaking stories that capture national attention.
As a fellow, you will make an impact and have your content resonate with readers across the globe. You will also have the great opportunity to engage with over a billion monthly active users.
Click on the tiles below to view position descriptions.
ASSIGNMENT DATES, COMPENSATION, ELIGIBILITY
• June 2022 – June 2023
• Salary commensurate with experience and market rate
• Refer to each job description
• Current NABJ member in good standing; to join NABJ, please select “Join” at the top menu of this website
• Journalists with 3 – 7 years of professional work experience
• Legally permitted to work in the United States, with all applicable visas and employment authorizations secured prior to the Program launch date
• Completion of this application form that requires you to upload your resume, cover letter, and up to 3 work samples
Application Deadline – midnight (PT) on April 29, 2022
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.